Jim Hansen is available to make recommendations re on site security needs, ultra violence preparation, and event coordination.
Neil Purtell has provided seminars re the below listed topics to both law enforcement and private organizations:
- Investigation of Financial Crimes
- Understanding the nature of this type of crime. What needs to be proven and how to locate and report the evidence legally.
- How to interview/interrogate those who may have information of the crime.
- How to present the result of the investigation to the decision makers.
- Dealing with difficult people.
- Understand the nature of personality disorders and anger and how it effects the workplace.
- Verbal methods to practice conflict management and de-escalate anger.
- When to reach out for professional help.
- Understanding Arabic Culture.
- Nature of terrorism, how it changed in the last few years.
- Will it change the workplace?
- The real goal of ISIS.
- Theory of conflict negotiations.
- How to structure a win-win settlement
- Create demand for your product and close the deal.